i have decided that this post shall be written in perfect english without any twit language or whatsoever; in order toprepare me for core literature next year.
i seriously have no idea what i want to blog about. I don't intend to blog everything that happened recently here. But for a start, the week has been busy , as usual. Have been going out from morning till night almost every day. But thankfully, i was able to go shopping with my mum yesterday; spend at least some quality time.
Coral didn't have anyone receiving christ last week. I chionged. but maybe not hard enough. God, i seriously find that i've slacked this week. I was so on fire last week.. cant let the fire die down so easily.
I don't want just temporary fire.
i'm learning to love God's word; but i know i have to be disciplined. to concentrate and all that.
alrights, i shan't blog any further.
oh and by the way; music makes me think. thats what i realise, when i play my guitar.
i think thats one reason i love my guitar. my troubles somehow " blend" into the music. it sounds so dumb; but i guess thats true.
oh and yes. when i draw too. no one really understands what im drawing. (:
my bro is irritating in a way!
but i still love him(:
tatas;
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home